You agree to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content publisher, Emergent LLC, hereby grants you permission to download, customize, print, and copy materials, provided that the logo and copyright information appearing in documents is not altered in any way.
- Downloaded content shall be shared with others only as needed for the express purpose of facilitating the activities in the program (e.g., administering assessments, facilitating meetings, etc).
- Materials shall not be posted or stored on any web site or networked computer environment (internal or external).
- Only the individual who registered the user account is authorized to access the online content (note: in some cases, this may be different from the purchaser).
- Username and password information shall not be shared with anyone.
- Access terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. On any such termination, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
- Any unauthorized use of materials contained on this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
- There are no refunds (full or partial) except as outlined on the product website during the time of purchase.